Sunday, March 30, 2014

Yes, I definitely made this because I want to figure out the embedding process on blogger.

   “I felt like crying but nothing came out. it was just a sort of sad sickness, sick sad, when you can't feel any worse. I think you know it. I think everybody knows it now and then. but I think I have known it pretty often, too often.” 

     This is what I take every day to keep me from painting Bukowski quotes across the walls and barricading the doors and windows.




     On the left are crazy pills. On the right are the vitamins I use to treat the side effects of the crazy pill. (Anemia and lack of appetite, mostly.) I would much rather use the time spent swallowing pills to read or write, because when those actions are combined with a big heaping dose of crazy the outcome is AMAZING and the only side effects are psychological.
    I jest. As annoying as side effects are, and tedious as the pills are, I am much better off. I do not wish to be in the same place I was, and I do want to retain my ability to interact with society in a semi-coherent and safe manner.
    Although, regardless of the medication, I am really feeling the need to trim my acquaintances. I am okay with never speaking to anyone besides coworkers, my husband and my one friend. That thought gets more appealing every day. The visceral rage I feel every time someone I know stops to talk to me in a public place is unhealthy. Maybe I should get extensive plastic surgery so that nobody knows what I look like anymore. Try and talk to me about inane bullshit now, guy-from-high-school-who-clearly-doesn't-remember-my-name-but-recognizes-me-and-wants-to-know-all-about-my-life, or conversely Sprint-guy-who-is-"real-chill"-and-just-wants-to-hang-out-sometime.
    Anybody who uses the word "chill" as an adjective is someone I instinctively want to walk away from. My sister only gets a pass because we're blood, and I've known her for 18 years and blah blah blah.

     Speaking of annoying, which I really wasn't but anyway- Spotify apparently thinks that anyone listening to Mars Volta radio is just really into the 90's and early 2000's.
      Goddamn it Spotify, get your shit together.



VS



    This is unacceptable.



No comments:

Post a Comment